QUOTE OF THE DAY

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Thursday, March 4, 2010

AUTOMATRICULA INSTITUTO DE IDIOMAS

Here's the link for auto-registration to the Instituto de Idiomas in order to register for the exams. Just click on the above title and it will take you to the page. Note to the wise....it all seems easy until you log in and it tells you your information isn't correct and you have to start making phone calls.
The phone numbers to the Instituto de Idiomas are:
Teléfonos:   954 551 156,    954 551 155,    954 557 028,    954 557 898

Cheers!

P.S....After all the hassles I've been through for being a foreigner with foreign documents and a foreign degree to get into this programme...would you believe they have me registered as a Spanish national??? And I can't change my status on-line and I also can't register for the test with my status as such. And the hassles just keep on coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAES-INGLÉS-GOODBYE SPECIALIZED FIELD!

MAES-INGLÉS-GOODBYE SPECIALIZED FIELD!
Blowing off steam and relaxing for a change

AMAZON LINK