QUOTE OF THE DAY

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Monday, March 1, 2010

THE BITCH IS BACK!

Hi there everyone! After a good bout with my neck and back, it seems as though I'm winning again. I spent several days in pain and barely mobile, but slowly, I'm recovering.

In the next week, I'll hopefully be adding some links and a book list that I think would be helpful for those who are either interested in the English language in general, teaching it, or just interested in books. Some of these I've always thought as helpful, others are ones I've found along the way or through googling topics for the master's classes.

I hope this note finds you all well and enjoying the first sun we've had in a looooooonnnnnng time! See you tomorrow (cross your fingers, I'm going to try and do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAES-INGLÉS-GOODBYE SPECIALIZED FIELD!

MAES-INGLÉS-GOODBYE SPECIALIZED FIELD!
Blowing off steam and relaxing for a change

AMAZON LINK